The Coolest Things You Might Not Know You Get at MuckFest
MuckFest is one heck of a fun day…but it doesn’t stop there! You can get your daily steps in while you take on our muddy 5K, and after the finish line, the fun really begins! Did you know, for example, that you also get a FREE t-shirt, parking, snacks, and more after you cross the finish line?
MuckFest is the most unique, truly one-of-a-kind 5K you’ll ever run. And the MuckFestival is the coolest festival of the summer! Don’t believe us? We’re breaking down everything you get out of spending your Saturday with us…
- A super cool t-shirt: Our 2019 MuckFest t-shirt is super styling, and you can get it for free! We also have fun merch that you can purchase at the MuckFestival, but make sure to pick up your 2019 t-shirt so you can brag to all your friends about mucking with us this year.
- Tons of photos: If you want to up your social media game, MuckFest is just the spot 👌 We have professional photographers all over the 5K course catching you at your muddiest moments. Take a look at photos from last year, and get ready to see your smiling face in 2019 photos soon!
- FREE drink: After you cross the finish line, you’ll be greeted with a free beverage (beer for 21+ runners only, guys!) It’s the perfect way to toast to your accomplishment!
- Snack bag: Who doesn’t love a gift bag? Make sure to pick up your FREE snack bag after you cross the finish line for fun goodies!
- Fun & games: MuckFest is for a very serious and important cause, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t have fun on event! That’s why the MuckFestival has music bumping, games to play, and tents from local businesses. You can make a whole day of your MuckFest experience!
- Lots of food: The MuckFestival also has all kinds of fun food trucks and snack options from local restaurants. You’re going to work up a sweat during the 5K, so #treatyourself and dig in after you cross the finish line.
- Fundraising rewards: If you’re fundraising for MuckFest, you’re in for a happy reward! We have fundraising rewards including bottle openers, pint glasses, free lunch and more! You’re making a difference for the National MS Society and we are happy to give back to you for your hard work.
- A mud mask! This one should be a no brainer 😉 If you want to jump-start your beauty routine this summer, you can use the mud as an exfoliant and face wash! This isn’t fully doctor-approved, but we appreciate any funny photos of you trying out the MuckFest mud mask at the 5K.