MuckFest® MS Denver: What to do in Parker, Colorado
MuckFest® MS Denver is THIS SATURDAY, and we can’t wait to get muddy at our event site in Parker, Colorado! Below is a list of Parker “must-dos” that are highly recommended by your fellow Denver muckers and perfect for all you foodies.
- The Donut House is Parker’s family-owned and operated donut heaven. Perfect for a pre-Muck sugar, I mean, energy boost.
- Fika Coffee House has two locations to satisfy your coffee cravings! The original is in the town of Parker on old Mainstreet. The other is in the Idyllwilde neighborhood nearby.
- Rory’s Diner, just south of Mainstreet on Pikes Peak Drive, has some good comfort food, salads, sandwiches and breakfast all day.
Hungry? Parker has some amazing restaurants.
- Artisan Pizza Co. is just minutes away from the event site and has amazing, made-to-order, brick-oven pizza. They even have a mobile ordering app!
- For a nice post-run celebration, check out Parker Garage or Vines Wine Bar & Bistro. Both are on Main Street in old town Parker and have outside seating.
- If you’re looking for a local bar, the Tailgate Tavern is also on old Mainstreet, has great wings, and usually has live music.
- If you’re looking for Italian, check out Portofino’s or Armando’s!
- If you’re looking for Chinese, Jonny’s Asian Bistro is a fan favorite!
- If anyone is hankering for BBQ, Hickory House boasts the “Best Ribs in Colorado.”
Thirsty? Parker also has some incredible beer.
- You’ll find some amazing beer at both Downhill Brewing (the sign outside still says Elk Mountain Brewing) and Barnett and Son Brewing Co.
Room for Dessert?
- Butterfield’s Ice Cream is a local ice cream shop about 10 minutes south of the event site, near Stroh Ranch. A perfect finish to your Saturday!
Still need to get your ’fest on?
- Parker Oktoberfest is taking place this weekend in O’Brien Park on Main Street. It’s open until 11:00 pm Friday and Saturday evening and Sunday 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. Admission is free!
So, there you have it! Did we miss your favorite spot? Let us know in the comments where else we should try!