5 mud run obstacles that make you go “Ooooh!”
When it comes to mud runs, don’t settle for railroad ties and a bunch of tires. Look for mud runs with big, awesome obstacles like the ones below. They’ll test your athleticism and your sense of humor.
- Just sit yo’self down and slide, my slippery friend. You’ll achieve maximum velocity as you go feet-first into the drink, making a splashy entrance.
- What goes up must come down. There are no recess monitors out on the course telling you not to jump off the swings. Jump and make a show of it.
- Everyone loves a zip line. This one zips you on a slight incline and stops short, launching you forward into a graceful or not-so-graceful water entry.
- They’re big. There are 9 of them. And they’re swinging from a crane and may bump you into the mud. You’ve been warned.
- Before you jump, remind everyone, “Yeah, I do my own stunts!”
Take a spin through the MuckFest® MS course and see all the big and bodacious obstacles.
MuckFest MS is the FUN mud run with the best obstacles. Fired-up and fun-loving teams of friends, family and co-workers run on a well-designed 5K course, featuring super-sized obstacles and mud from start to finish. No special training or equipment is required. This event is built for laughs, but we’re also on a serious mission toward a world free of multiple sclerosis (MS). 100% of fundraising dollars go to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
After getting dirty on the course, participants shower off and meet up with guests to celebrate in the MuckFestival area. It’s a party with beer, soda, food, games, and a mucky toast or two. There’s even a muddy, pint-sized play lot called Lil’ Muckers that’s just for kids.