URGENT: MuckFest MS Dallas Update – Please read!
DALLAS EVENT INFO: WAVE/START TIMES PUSHED BACK TWO (2) HOURS
The weather forecast is calling for very cold weather in the morning tomorrow, so we are pushing everyone’s wave/start time back two (2) hours. In other words, whatever time you were planning on arriving at Southfork Ranch tomorrow, please come two hours later than that.
You can look up your original wave/start time by logging into the Participant Center with your username and password.
EVENT INFO: COLD WEATHER REMINDERS
Safety is our number one priority, so we are doing everything we can to prepare for the cold weather conditions and ensure your safety on the event.
For runners, being prepared for the cooler conditions will greatly reduce the possibility of illness or injury on the event. Please take a few moments to read through the precautions and advice below.
Here’s what you need to know to prepare for Saturday:
- Dress appropriately for the cooler conditions and adjust your running outfit if necessary. For example, Saturday might not be the best day for the string bikini top and grass skirt.
- The cool weather will make the water and mud around the obstacles and the showers colder than normal. So, if you’re not a strong swimmer, maybe think about skipping the couple of obstacles that have deep pools of water.
- Bring warm clothes to change into after the event.
- Monitor the weather. Be prepared by checking the weather before you leave the house on Saturday.
- Hydrate throughout the day today and before you leave for the event on Saturday, just as you would for any other athletic event.
While MuckFest MS is designed to take place rain or shine, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the event if we fear for participant safety.
Thank you. We’ll see you on Saturday!
The MuckFest MS Staff