Planning Your Trip to MuckFest® MS Chicago
MuckFest MS Chicago is just a couple of days away and we are SO EXCITED to see all of you! Below is a list of Mucker-recommended local restaurants. We hope this list helps with planning your day!
- Somethings Brewing Grayslake Illinois, 7-minute drive
82 Center St, Grayslake, IL 60030
- French toast, omelets, and bagels, OH MY! This gourmet coffee shop will be the perfect alarm clock before it’s time to play in the mud!
- Emil’s Tavern on Center, 7-minute drive
161 Center St, Grayslake, IL 60030
- Famous pizza, broasted chicken, bar food, and burgers, this tavern has all the carbs that you’ll need to recharge after mucking.
- Hillside Family Restaurant, 6-minute drive
804 Barron Blvd, Grayslake, IL 60030
- From breakfast through dessert, this family restaurant will appease any cravings that the muck brings to the surface.
- The Vine Martini & Wine Bar, 7-minute drive
101 Center St, Grayslake, IL 60030
- On top of an expansive drink menu, this restaurant has a wide array of gorgeously plated appetizers, sides, entrees, and desserts.
There you have it! Know of any hotspots that other Muckers might enjoy before or after the muck? Write them in the comments below!