What’s HOT in Denver
MuckFest® MS Denver is THIS SATURDAY, and we can’t wait to get muddy at our event site in Parker, Colorado! Below is a list of Parker “must-dos” that are highly recommended by your fellow Denver muckers and perfect for all you foodies.
- Fika Coffee House has 2 locations to satisfy your coffee cravings! The original is in the town of Parker on old Mainstreet. The other is in the Idyllwilde neighborhood nearby.
- Rory’s Diner, just south of Mainstreet on Pikes Peak Drive, has some good comfort food, salads, sandwiches and breakfast all day.
Hungry? Parker has some amazing restaurants.
- elev. 5900 is delicious, casual food. For a fancier post-Muck celebration, check out Parker Garage or Vines Wine Bar & Bistro. All of them are on Mainstreet in old town Parker and have outside seating.
- If you’re looking for a local bar, the Tailgate Tavern is also on old Mainstreet, has great wings, and usually has live music.
- If you’re looking for Italian, check out Portofino’s or Amando’s!
- If you’re looking for Chinese, Jonny’s Asian Bistro is a fan favorite!
- If anyone is hankering for BBQ, Hickory House has been here in Parker forever and boasts the “Best Ribs in Colorado.”
Room for Dessert?
- Butterfield’s Ice Cream is a local ice cream shop about 10 minutes south of the event site, near Stroh Ranch. A perfect finish to your Saturday!
So, there you have it! Did we miss your favorite spot? Let us know in the comments where else we should try!